Fine Art & Photographic Reproduction
Printing on Paper
At Altron Color Imaging we are pleased to bring you the best Fine Art Papers on the market today. You can order paper prints in any size you like. Please see our Paper Price List for some common sizes at affordable prices you can choose from. Once we have completed the pre-press of your artwork we can go ahead and print for you.
Most print jobs can be completed in a couple of business days. We need at least 24 hours for printed paper ink to cure.
Here is a list of our most popular paper products.
Somerset Velvet Fine Art Paper has a Velvet Surface and produces prints with a Museum Quality Appearance. The Velvet provides Vivid Color Reproduction with a High Black Density and works with the highest resolution output from our Canon IPF8300 Fine Art Printer.
Here are some additional features of this outstanding paper that is mold made in St. Cuthbert’s, England:
- Acid free to preserve fine art and photos
- 100% Cotton Rag for long term durability
- Radiant white surface for vivid color reproduction
- Velvet surface for rich details and accurate reproduction
Lexjet Sunset Photo Lustre Paper
Lexjet’s next generation Sunset Photo eSatin 300g is a premium quality, resin-coated inkjet photo paper that professional photographers rave about. It is noticeably thicker, heavier and more durable than mass-market inkjet photo papers. The slightly textured, satin (or Lustre) surface is like the E-surface papers that were popular in darkroom printing.
- Excellent ink rétention properties produce an exceptionally large colour gamut for bright, realistically saturated colours and accurate skin tones
- Surface doesn’t show fingerprints or reflective glare
- Improved white point for greater contrast
Lexjet’s Premium Archival Matte Paper is a smooth, neutral-white, matte paper for high-quality fine art, photo reproduction, and open-edition decor. The paper supports accurate colour reproduction and high-contrast, high-resolution output, and is acid-free for a longer print life with pigment inks, It features a heavy weight (230gsm), thick base (9.5 mil), and an instant-dry coating that resists fingerprints and smudging.
- Neutral white
- Acid Free
- Accurate colour reproduction and high-contrast/high-resolution reproduction rendering
View our Paper Printing Price List